Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Pep Talk: An interview with JT

Killville(KV): Hello
JT: Hi
KV: We are about to start the interview and the rule is just be yourself,are we cool?
JT: Yeah cool.
KV: So tell me about yourself,just some few things about miss JT
JT: Okay,my actual name is Juanita. I'm an 18 year old girl who just completed Archbishop Porter Girls and I love music.
KV: Cool. So what's your all time favourite song by killville?
JT: My all time favourite has to be Cries of A broken heart. Its just a very nice song.
KV: And you know its the first song made by killville right? Amongst the rappers who is your favourite and can you tell me why?
JT: My favourite is Frederick Longdon(koUL .eF), not just because we were in elementary school together but because he's just a very good rapper. Seperated Hearts is more than enough proof. He killed it!!
KV: You'll be startled by the next one.
JT: I can't wait.
KV:Do you have a crush on any of the rappers?
JT: Hahahaha that's a bit personal, don't you think?
KV: I will so love to let you of the hook on this one but I can't..so spill it
JT: Hahaha oh I don't have a crush on any of them per say. I just think they are all very good rappers with a lot of talent.
KV: Smart one
JT: Haha thank you
KV: Miss JT you love music right, so do you rap or sing?
JT: Sing? Not at all. I used to rap though, but I grew out of it.
KV: If killville were to have a collaboration with any established artist, who would you want it to be?
JT: Hmm. I think it should be M.anifest. In my opinion he's currently one of the best Ghanaian arstites.
KV: Of the record,  i love you for this. M.anifest is the real deal
JT: Hahaha, yes of course he is!
KV: So what is it about killville that made you become a fan?
JT: I honestly don't see what is stopping anybody from being a fan. I mean, the music is very very good, and to me just the fact that my age mates and my co equals are making good music is just intriguing.
KV: Good good. True that.
JT: Lool yeah.
KV: If you had chance, what would you do for the group towards it progress and development.
JT: I would make sure that their music is effectively promoted on a larger scale so as to provide the exposure that the group needs to progress.
KV: Good one,which you are doing already I guess.
JT: I'm trying my best.
KV: Yeah...so in a few words say something to the crew and the public.
JT: To the crew, I'll say more grease to your elbows and keep on doing what you do best! And don't listen to the haters because no matter what, haters are still gonna hate. To the public, all I'll say is y'all shouldn't be so quick in pointing out someone's faults, instead take note of the efforts that have been made and commend them based on that.
KV: Its been great having you on this but before you leave, we had this very controversial song called In Control and we had a lot of comments, what do you think about it?
JT: In Control is my 2nd best killville song and I think all those the song was referring deserved it. Its a good song.
KV: And its a rap.
JT: Thanks for the call.
KV: You welcome all day.

Follow us @_killville on twitter and instagram.
Watchout for our next single coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment