Thursday 31 July 2014

The Pep Talk:Upclose and personal with Miss Agyenim

Killville: Holla fans, lets listen to what Miss Agyenim has to say about Killville and how their music is progressing outside Ghana.
Miss Agyenim: I will say my love for rap music was a 5/10 until I heard killville’s first track; “Cries of a broken heart” which revived my love for such genre. However, it’s not because I know some of the members personally but the fact that my age mates produce such outstanding songs uplift my vibe. Anyways, I am Priscilla Agyenim but Prissy is the preferred name. An 18 year old who resides in Bristol, England. I moved there not long ago but I must admit I miss my homeland. I am that cool, jovial short girl one will like to hang out with on that sunny day on the beach. LOL! I guess that’s a bit of me. First of all, I got to know killville through Edwin Blaezer who happens to be related to me. I was exhilarated when he did mention it to me. Girl couldn’t calm her nerves down; I was so eager to hear their first track. Surprisingly they nailed it! “Cries of a broken heart” was their first. It’s a sensational heart touching track which moved me. I always get emotional whenever I listen to it even though the words don’t relate to my present love life. My love for killville grew by leaps and bounds due to the kind DOPE music the guys were producing. PHEWW! It’s just precocious!!! . With reference to this, I will say “In control” was like that blazing hell fire. It actually burnt all haters on the day it was released. In addition, my twitter followers will also bear with me that this track trended for hours on the TL that day, meaning it was a huge success! “In control” is one of the deepest, inventive tracks they have ever produced. For instance, with A.T.O’s intro on that track who wouldn’t listen MERRHN!!! This caused me to open my eyes wider and realized these guys got something great in them which are still being exploited. My favourite track is “2000 and forever” which was released not long ago. The name itself depicts something massive! I like the variety it contains. They all nailed each spot. Well done boys! S/O to A.T.O. This dude is a rap deity! I salute. Trust fam, he’s going to go higher places and will be receiving BET Awards years to come. Amen! Moreover he’s my favourite rapper in the clique. The fact that I’m not in Ghana doesn’t hinder me from supporting killville. I have introduced some of my mates to killville. They were intrigued and surprised young people could produce such good tracks even though that’s not the genre they’re interested in. Besides that, they loved it; hopefully I am yet to encourage other friends to listen and download some of the tracks. S/O to Padi Oumar, his voice is soothing and I love it!! Keep killing the girls with that voice and also move back to the UK to sing for me every night. In a nutshell, I will like to say ‘Kudos’ to the crew of killville because as the saying goes, “two heads are better than one”. You all are playing your role well to bring out brilliant, inspiring and entertaining music for your fans to jam to. More grease to your elbows and do not let the haters’ criticisms cause you to be discouraged because the more they hate, the more you gather up your weapons and kill them with the tracks! Much love Killville!!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment