Sunday 20 July 2014

The Pep Talk: An interview with Terencia Tandoh




Killville(KV): Hello
Terencia Tandoh(TT): Hi
KV: In a few words, who is Terencia Tandoh?
TT: I’ve always been bad at composing myself essays but I’m an outgoing short girl who loves to laugh.
KV: Lol, let’s wait till we get to page 50 0f the book called Terencia Tandoh and we will see more.
TT: Lol, no problem.
KV: So what’s your all time favourite killville song?
TT: Even though I would like to say separated hearts because it was released on my birthday and a holy child girl was featured, I love in control.
KV: Strong choice, and why do you love in control?
TT: It was really good. We all agree.
KV: So amongst the rappers who is your favourite?
TT: Lol, can I have two?
KV: Do you have two bf’s?
TT: Lmao, you might never know.
KV: Strange world, I might take you up on a bet. Just one will be ok. So who’s it going to be?
TT: This will take a while to decide.
KV: You know what, just go with the two.
TT: Okay cool, A.T.O and Tyga 6’5
KV: A big sucker for in control.
TT: Yes, you understand.
KV: Lemme put you on a tight spot right now.
TT: Whoosh, yes?
KV: Do you have a crush on any of them?
TT: Lol, no.
KV: Straight. So do you sing or rap?
TT: Hehehe nope.
KV: Lol, I bet your bathroom wall will testify against that.
TT: Lmao, just maybe.
KV: Lol, you know people love killville for so many reasons, so what will yours be?
TT: My friends and the music of course.
KV: Well said. Now killville is reaching higher heights and if there was to be any collaborations with any established artist, who would you want it to be?
TT: E.L!!
KV: Great work E.L on the B.A.R mix tape. What do you think about in control?
TT: Even though it was “controversial”, I thought it was nothing personal or? It’s all fun and games, people should just chill. It was deep, DT is my friend sef.
KV: It has been great having you here Miss TT and I will love to get to that page 50 though but before you leave us, what would you love to say to the crew and the public?
TT: Killville is a group we should know will blow our minds soon, and they will be doing that for a long time, so let’s just sit back, relax and enjoy.
KV: Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment